Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
- The Business Intelligence Analyst will work closely with internal business partners to analyze their information needs and create business value through analytics, reporting and dashboards.
- Apply, share, and grow expertise in structured and unstructured data management techniques and technologies.
- Interpret business requirements, determine optimum BI solutions, and lead key Business Intelligence (BI) initiatives partnering with internal business unit staff.
- Identify and provide input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the organization-wide BI systems.
- Provide design support for the development of business intelligence solutions.
- Work on medium to complex and cross-functional IT and business intelligence solutions
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection, security, quality, and analysis of data.
- Design organization-wide “views” and develop processes, reports, and dashboards that drive business value.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials for data analysis tools and techniques to facilitate a self-service environment.
- Perform data validation and functional testing on new BI solutions or enhancements.
- Verify collected data is within required quality standards.
- Stay current on evolving data analytic techniques and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or computer related field or equivalent education plus experience.
- Three years of experience in data management and analytics.
- Demonstrated work ethic, with strong organizational and communication skills; understanding of quality principles, professionalism, continuous learning, customer focus, teamwork and partnering skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhere to deadlines and adapt to change.
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information and activities with tact and composure.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects Enterprise, Universes, ETL, data visualization tools (Tableau), and creating/modifying Dashboard is desired.
- Ability to write complex database queries using SQL or similar technology.
- Understand data relationships, data models, and data governance with the ability to create/maintain database joins, views and functions