Extension, Inc is a fast growing premier staffing firm in the Greater Milwaukee area. Our team of dynamic, experienced recruiting professionals are extremely passionate about providing exceptional service to clients and employees. We’re constantly partnering with top notch job seekers to introduce them to the outstanding companies that we support!
One of our clients is looking for an organized and trustworthy Billing Coordinator to hit the ground running and add value to their growing organization!
As a Billing Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the company tracks and collects debts consistently and correctly. Your job will be important for safeguarding our revenues. The goal is to ensure the company charges its customers appropriately and collects payments in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with finance and sales professionals to maintain accounts receivable
- Compile and process information such as prices, discounts, shipping rates etc.
- Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered
- Issue invoices and distribute them electronically or by mail
- Communicate with customers to answer questions
- Resolve disagreements between the company and its creditors
- Request payment of pending debts in a firm yet considerate manner
- Negotiate payment arrangements when needed
- Keep accurate records (customer information, received payments etc.)
- Prepare and submit statements
- Proven experience as billing coordinator or similar position
- Understanding of relevant laws and best practices
- Proficient in MS office and data entry; working knowledge of ERP software is a plus
- Comfortable with mathematics and financial data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Excellent ability to organize and coordinate tasks
Professional Administrative Recruiter
I'm a geek-girl at heart. I grew up attached to my ColecoVision, Atari, Nintendo, and every version of Playstation. I'm a freelance writer, Taurus, Ravenclaw, fangirl, and believer in fairy-tales and superheroes.
I have a heavy customer service background, and transitioned from a Customer Service Manager position into my role as a recruiter. I started in the IT world, and have since moved into Professional Administration.
I love changing the lives of my candidates by finding them their dream job. Recruiting is a like a puzzle - finding the right person for the position, and making sure that all of the other pieces fall into place, all while maintaining the relationship with those that choose to work with me... It's a good thing I'm great at multitasking!
I'd love to help you in your job search - reach out to me directly and let's see how we can work together!