- Business Analyst consultant with the ability to partner with clients to identify business problems and then partner with stakeholders to deliver world class, scalable solutions.
- Bridge that aligns business needs to our IT solutions ensuring that the right mix of people, process and technology are leveraged to facilitate successful outcomes.
- Travel up to 40% - could be to Indiana, MN or clients in Milwaukee
- May be onsite in Brookfield or onsite at client
- Participates in pre-sales activities by working with clients to understand their business problems, generate business cases, and assists in setting solution scope
- Analyze business and user needs and then translates them into functional requirements
- Lead stakeholders through current state/future state gap analysis and execute design sessions to build an agreed upon set of functional requirements
- Builds, reviews, and analyzes process flows, use cases, activity diagrams, interface designs etc. as required for the given project
- Create test cases required to facilitate QA activities and to validate the technical solutions built satisfy the clients functional requirements
- Validate activities ensuring the solution is fit for function and operating as expected
- Transfer of solutions from the project team into the operational environment.
- Perform user acceptance testing and support training and org change management
- Bachelor’s Degree with a business or IT emphasis, MBA Preferred
- Ability to engage customers at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification and experience working with IT Service Management processes
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean process optimization experience (continuous improvement mentality)
- Demonstrated Agile project methodology experience
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-BA) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) strongly preferred
- Track record of successfully navigating organizations through change efforts
- Strong leadership attributes with the ability to manage ambiguous situations, able to mediate conflicts -recognize options - propose and implement solutions.