Business Application Manager
Management responsibility for development, deployment and support of all major internal business applications as well as the data integration between those systems.
- Manage 3-4 application development direct reports as well as consulting resources
- Hire, train, manage and develop qualified partners to effectively carry out department functions and deliver customer focused technical solutions.
- Partners with stakeholders to ensure that business systems are selected, configured, and implemented properly; functional timely deliverables within budget.
- Works closely with the Web Applications Manager to ensure seamless integration of the entire application portfolio.
- Collaborate with the IT Operations Manager to achieve high levels of system availability.
- Oversee analytics and reporting to ensure stakeholders receive timely and accurate information.
- Manage functional needs: user-story backlog, system design, and implementation plans
- Ensures all new systems & changes meet company standards, goals, security, and auditing requirements.
- Serves as a point of escalation for Level 3 support issues for complex issues beyond the capability of the IT Operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, information technology, or related field is required.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience working with internal business and financial applications and business intelligence systems, plus at least one year of personnel leadership experience.
- Experience in both phase-gate program management and a self-directed team using Agile Methodology and Scaled Agile Framework, ideally as the Scrum Master.
- Experience applying Lean Six Sigma in the transformation of business process and implementation of enterprise systems.