Client Service Representative - Collections
Extension, Inc is a fast growing premier staffing firm in the Greater Milwaukee area. Our team of dynamic, experienced recruiting professionals are extremely passionate about providing exceptional service to clients and employees. We’re constantly partnering with top notch job seekers to introduce them to the outstanding companies that we support!
Our client is looking for a reliable Collection Agent to contact debtors and claim outstanding debts towards their creditors. You will be responsible for recovering the money owed in as little time as possible. In this position, you will have to be polite and sensitive towards people while also remaining committed to your purpose. Excellent communication skills and a sense of urgency are extremely useful to succeed in this task.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Proven experience as debt collector
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
- High school diploma is preferred
Professional Administrative Recruiter
I'm a geek-girl at heart. I grew up attached to my ColecoVision, Atari, Nintendo, and every version of Playstation. I'm a freelance writer, Taurus, Ravenclaw, fangirl, and believer in fairy-tales and superheroes.
I have a heavy customer service background, and transitioned from a Customer Service Manager position into my role as a recruiter. I started in the IT world, and have since moved into Professional Administration.
I love changing the lives of my candidates by finding them their dream job. Recruiting is a like a puzzle - finding the right person for the position, and making sure that all of the other pieces fall into place, all while maintaining the relationship with those that choose to work with me... It's a good thing I'm great at multitasking!
I'd love to help you in your job search - reach out to me directly and let's see how we can work together!