IT Help Desk - All Levels Apply!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Help desk specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
** Extension cannot offer sponsorship and cannot work C2C. **
Professional Administrative Recruiter
I'm a geek-girl at heart. I grew up attached to my ColecoVision, Atari, Nintendo, and every version of Playstation. I'm a freelance writer, Taurus, Ravenclaw, fangirl, and believer in fairy-tales and superheroes.
I have a heavy customer service background, and transitioned from a Customer Service Manager position into my role as a recruiter. I started in the IT world, and have since moved into Professional Administration.
I love changing the lives of my candidates by finding them their dream job. Recruiting is a like a puzzle - finding the right person for the position, and making sure that all of the other pieces fall into place, all while maintaining the relationship with those that choose to work with me... It's a good thing I'm great at multitasking!
I'd love to help you in your job search - reach out to me directly and let's see how we can work together!