Are you ready to be a key part of a top Milwaukee organization? Our client is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their team and support 10 attorneys with their practice.
- You will provide high level support and handle all paralegal responsibilities with little to no supervision.
- Manage contract management processes.
- Interact with all levels of staff in a fast paced environment.
- Paralegal certificate or equivalent experience.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years experience in paralegal support.
- Experience working with contracts and legal documents.
Professional Administrative Recruiter
I'm a geek-girl at heart. I grew up attached to my ColecoVision, Atari, Nintendo, and every version of Playstation. I'm a freelance writer, Taurus, Ravenclaw, fangirl, and believer in fairy-tales and superheroes.
I have a heavy customer service background, and transitioned from a Customer Service Manager position into my role as a recruiter. I started in the IT world, and have since moved into Professional Administration.
I love changing the lives of my candidates by finding them their dream job. Recruiting is a like a puzzle - finding the right person for the position, and making sure that all of the other pieces fall into place, all while maintaining the relationship with those that choose to work with me... It's a good thing I'm great at multitasking!
I'd love to help you in your job search - reach out to me directly and let's see how we can work together!