Extension, Inc is a fast growing premier staffing firm in the Greater Milwaukee area. Our team of dynamic, experienced recruiting professionals are extremely passionate about providing exceptional service to clients and employees. We’re constantly partnering with top notch job seekers to introduce them to the outstanding companies that we support!
One of our clients, a well-known Financial Organization in the Milwaukee area is looking for a detail oriented, accomplished, Project Coordinator to hit the ground running and add value to their growing organization!
As a Project Coordinator, you are responsible for planning and coordinating project schedules, budgets, and administrative tasks. You are the main support to the project team by performing administrative activities and facilitating project logistics (e.g., meetings, conference rooms, conference calls).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists in the daily coordination of various assigned projects.
- Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans, including updates to project schedules, issue logging, recording meeting minutes and documenting them promptly for distribution to project team members.
- Serves as a communication liaison between clients, the project team, and other functional or department managers to understand all necessary aspects of projects.
- Tracks project progress, and assists in identifying and resolving obstacles. Assists in ensuring projects remain on schedule and within time and cost constraints.
- Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports, and participating in event coordination.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Strong Excel – data manipulation, write formulas, and draw charts.
- Planning skills
- Ability to coordinate ongoing activities and following up on tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Ability to work independently
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience is required.
Professional Administrative Recruiter
I'm a geek-girl at heart. I grew up attached to my ColecoVision, Atari, Nintendo, and every version of Playstation. I'm a freelance writer, Taurus, Ravenclaw, fangirl, and believer in fairy-tales and superheroes.
I have a heavy customer service background, and transitioned from a Customer Service Manager position into my role as a recruiter. I started in the IT world, and have since moved into Professional Administration.
I love changing the lives of my candidates by finding them their dream job. Recruiting is a like a puzzle - finding the right person for the position, and making sure that all of the other pieces fall into place, all while maintaining the relationship with those that choose to work with me... It's a good thing I'm great at multitasking!
I'd love to help you in your job search - reach out to me directly and let's see how we can work together!