Project Manager – eCommerce
- Develop project plans, timelines and estimates with employee support.
- Drive projects forward to meet those established parameters and communicate with clients to meet objectives and set expectations, while also understanding how to listen to clients and employees to gain their support and buy-in on a project.
- Projects will primarily involve large eComm platform implementation builds and solution development ($500k - $2M in scope)
- Project methodology will be a hybrid Agile/Waterfall
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- Experience working in a web based industry (SiteCore)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and be agile, while still functioning within predefined PMO processes
- Proven ability to closely manage project activities against tight deadlines
- Project Management Certification (PMP) desired
- Need a project manager who understands how to manage the client relationship---must be able to adapt to the client’s SDLC process