Extension, Inc is a fast growing premier staffing firm in the Greater Milwaukee area. Our team of dynamic, experienced recruiting professionals are extremely passionate about providing exceptional service to clients and employees. We’re constantly partnering with top notch job seekers to introduce them to the outstanding companies that we support!
One of our clients is looking for a pleasant, professional, and friendly Front Desk Receptionist.
In this role, you you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Professional Administrative Recruiter
I'm a geek-girl at heart. I grew up attached to my ColecoVision, Atari, Nintendo, and every version of Playstation. I'm a freelance writer, Taurus, Ravenclaw, fangirl, and believer in fairy-tales and superheroes.
I have a heavy customer service background, and transitioned from a Customer Service Manager position into my role as a recruiter. I started in the IT world, and have since moved into Professional Administration.
I love changing the lives of my candidates by finding them their dream job. Recruiting is a like a puzzle - finding the right person for the position, and making sure that all of the other pieces fall into place, all while maintaining the relationship with those that choose to work with me... It's a good thing I'm great at multitasking!
I'd love to help you in your job search - reach out to me directly and let's see how we can work together!