Service Desk Analyst
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
We are recruiting for many Service Desk and Help Desk roles in the greater Milwaukee area.
- Support, install, configure, test, and troubleshoot end user workstations, servers, networks, printers and applications.
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to service requests with a resolution.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of routine PC problems for end users, and recommend and implement solutions.
- Perform PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Install patches and upgrades to server hardware, firmware, and/or software.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores.
- Support application development.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals and industry best practices.
- Update job knowledge by obtaining technical certifications, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced technical certifications preferred.
- Minimum 1+ years of industry experience in IT and/or Customer Service.
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 414.727.1715. Please reference the job title when you call.