Systems Integrations Analyst
- Support customers who use mortgage industry (mortgage origination and life technologies) to interact across all aspects of the mortgage origination and servicing life-cycle.
- Interact with multiple departments and business stakeholders to identify issues, determine root causes, and resolve issues as quickly as possible in a highly competitive and fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for overseeing and executing integration projects with customers, vendors, and trading partners.
- Work with multiple business units (i.e. underwriting, risk, claims, finance, information services, etc.) to build new integrations and support existing integrations.
- Work within technology platforms that are used by our customers acting as an in-house expert in these systems.
- Employ organization, time-management, and project management best practices to handle multiple complex integration projects taking place simultaneously.
- Coordinate with external entities and their respective project and/or support teams.\
- Identify process improvement opportunities with solid business case recommendations.
- Document processes in formal guides and policies and procedures.
- Work with mortgage industry data standards (MISMO) in their native format (XML).
- Qualified candidates will be required to handle multiple complex projects at the same time, and still provide best-in-class customer support for all B2B related transactions between business constituents.
- Informatica Platform
- Mortgage experience is a plus, working with loan originating systems specifically
- Programming filing and Mizmo mapping,
- Support and trouble-shooting: team has a Inbox where they provide 1st level support for third party demos.
- File Mapping and Mizmo Mapping