eCommerce Platform Architect -- Magento
- Provides technology direction, ensure project implementation compliance and utilize technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions.
- Identifying ‘best-fit’ architectural solutions for one or more projects
- Collaborate to create and implement innovative high quality solutions
- Participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
- Mentor Junior Architects and /or development team members.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs for Magento implementations.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for multiple technology domains.
- Work with developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals.
- Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate toward their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization
- Design a technical architecture to meet customer goals.
- Configure the architecture and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of programming experience, specifically using PHP.
- 3+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience with Magento.
- Demonstrated experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated understanding of project life cycle activities on development and maintenance
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined time frames.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in Magento or received Magento 2 training.
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.