Brookfield, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Application Architect for a Contract-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Brookfield, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will create the Architecture definition (or ‘blueprint’) and establish project design standards and guidelines; Perform design and architectural reviews.
- You will design and develop architectural prototypes and proofs of concept; Develop approach to verify solution feasibility.
- You will Own Tool, Technology, and Framework selection, evaluated against various customer and internal team criteria and constraints (budget/time/infrastructure/etc.)
- You will design, present, and break down technical designs for complex application features.
- You will define, implement, and enforce project-level technical standards, guidelines, metrics, architectures, and processes. Ensure solution is aligned with standards defined by the client, while maintaining high standards of software quality and timeliness
- You will perform technical reviews and design sign-offs on projects to ensure that they are properly estimated, ensuring that the architectural vision is translated appropriately.
- You will mentor others on best practice design, development principles, and provide expertise and guidance on resolutions for challenging technical problems and impediments.
- You will maintain proper focus on immediate priorities and scope, based on sprint commitments or business plan, justifying deviations in non-technical language; guide others as needed.
- You will work in a critical liaison role, acting in product stakeholder capacity, helping the business and technical teams work together toward a common vision.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 10 years of increasing complexity/responsibility or experience architecting and designing 3+ mid to large scale progressive and relevant technical implementations.
- Combination of deep technical experience and senior-level project delivery experience