Brookfield, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Applications Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Brookfield, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and change management!
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You work great under tight time restraints and deliver results.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
- You have great relationship building and communication skills.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will design, develop, and implement modifications on several web based applications using C# and other technologies.
- You will design, develop, and implement new applications based on specifications, primarily web based.
- You will troubleshoot existing application code.
- You will perform ad hoc programming and analysis.
- You will build ETL processes for client implementations.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related degree.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Has knowledge of and used software architecture frameworks and design patterns
- Exposure to reporting tools (e.g. Microsoft Reporting Services, Power BI, Tableau)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.