Application Development Manager
Pleasant Prairie, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an Application Development Manager for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located south of Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about leadership and developing a team of people!
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed and packaged solutions.
- You are thorough with your documentation and understand the analysis lifecycle - business requirements document, use cases and testing plans are all things you have created!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will manage daily operations of an IT Application Development area focused on Java and Angular technologies.
- You will ensure the Application Development area uses sound practices and processes for implementing custom developed and packaged solutions.
- You will develop, implement and maintain a team organization that ensures skills and capacity for project and enhancement work while providing superior support for production applications.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5 to 7 years IT management experience.
- Management experience with Java, n-tier and web solutions preferred.
- Experience with both custom application software development and packaged software implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete projects with little direction.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a multi-project environment, while ensuring production systems are up and performing well.
- Experience in waterfall and agile development processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.