Germantown, WI, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an Application Specialist for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Germantown, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are customer-service focused with professional, calm, and courteous telephone and e-mail skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You are almost always in a great mood.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will build electronic forms and the logic required for when to display certain questions over others.
- You will write queries to update data in the database based off of answers to the electronic forms questions.
- You will test forms built to ensure they run properly and to client specifications.
- You will answer support email, open tickets and answer hardware and software support related questions as needed.
- You will assist in special projects as needed.
- You will assist customers via email or phone outside of normal business hours as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Programming and coding experience (fluent in SQL is required)
- Customer-service focused with professional, calm, and courteous telephone and e-mail skills.
- Flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.