Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a BI Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Waukesha, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will design, construct, install, test and maintain scalable data management systems.
- You will ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
- You will build prototypes and proof of concepts.
- You will research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data.
- You will develop data models for database structures.
- You will design, document, construct and deploy applications that are scalable, secure, high performance and reliable.
- You will create custom software components and analytics applications.
What we’re looking for:
- S or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years in Business Intelligence and the MSFT BI Stack
- Skilled in Analytical problem solving.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Database management system software.
- Experience with distributed Storage solutions, statistical analysis and modeling, database architectures.
- Ability to respond strongly and positively to challenging work and deadlines.