Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a BI Developer for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Fort Atkinson, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop and maintain ETL processes, dashboards, reports and IT automation tasks utilizing MS SQL, DB2 and Postgres data sources for internal and client use.
- You will develop, engineer and administer database platforms including the data warehouse, website and third-party application databases.
- You will participate in requirements gathering, documentation, testing, and production implementation of new and existing ETL, dashboard and reporting processes.
- You will develop and conduct training on the different data sources available for reporting and analysis.
- You will participate in the design, development, and testing of new data sources, new data repositories, and other related activities.
- You will apply industry recognized best practices, standards and techniques in all areas.
- You will remain current with evolving industry trends and technologies.
What we’re looking for:
- S, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 6+ years of experience related to BI analytics, reporting tools and database development.
- 3-5 years of experience with Talend or related ETL tools, Jaspersoft, Java, DB2 database and Postgres database strongly preferred.
- Experience installing/administering Talend or other ETL application in an AWS environment.
- Experience with modernizing Cloud solutions including administration, migration, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence or other IT issue/project tracking system.
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Advanced SQL skills with the strong ability to modify/fine tune complex scripts with multiple schemas while maintaining a high level of data quality and data governance.
- Experience and ability to develop strong business partner relationships.