Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a BI Developer for a Contract to Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop and maintain new and existing Data Warehouses for the LiveGuide product.
- You will help to develop and maintain reporting Dashboards for LiveGuide and clients using LG.
- You will build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You will optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- You will assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- You will collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- You will work with team to define digital signage goals, objectives and/or necessary modifications.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience developing solutions in an SQL environment.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Development experience in the Microsoft BI Stack (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Understanding of ETL Processes/principles.
- Experience with working in an Microsoft Azure environment.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and JSON.
- Working knowledge of .NET coding/scripting.
- Strong knowledge of database design, business intelligence (BI) and data warehousing (DW) concepts and design.
- Knowledge of dimensional data modeling tools and concepts.
- Experience documenting business intelligence processes.
- Ability to collaborate with a team using project/task management platforms.
- Able to act as a subject matter expert in design of business intelligence solutions.
- Knowledge of business intelligence development and implementation best-practices.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications.