Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Business Analyst for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are able to learn industry-specific knowledge and new technologies.
- You are independent and innovative in spirit!
- You have Exceptional troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to gather relevant data, think analytically and solve problems under pressure.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate tactfully and effectively with customers.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will create and maintain project documentation using multiple standards and tools, including Supplier Visibility Playbook.
- You will facilitate day-to-day coordination with various IT and business teams.
- You will prepare business cases and participate in software testing.
- You will elicit stakeholder’s requirements (SOR), RTM, Current/Future business processes/diagrams, identify gaps, prepare PowerPoints presentations, Change Management Documents, and Test Plans.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5-10 years’ experience in supply chain, working with complex software systems, including ERPs.
- Experience with manufacturing is particularly welcome, including Materials Management, inventory control, supplier management for factories, and shop floor productivity.
- Ability to work collaboratively with PM, Business, IT teams and bring people together in global team environment.
- Experience developing software would be beneficial, but is not required.
- Experience with E2Open ideal, but not required.