Business Continuity Analyst
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Business Continuity Analyst for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have ability and knowledge of technology areas related to Business Continuity and Advanced Recovery.
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
- You have great relationship building and communication skills.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will install, evaluate, and maintain the Business Continuity Plan by incorporating information needed for business resumption into the plan and will make appropriate plan changes for future recovery exercise plans to ensure that the changes are sequenced, tested, and critiqued.
- You will conduct interviews with staff, clients, and vendors to ensure the plan meets their needs and identifies roles and participation in the plan.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors in Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in business continuity/disaster recovery and computer operations support.