Business System Analyst
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Business System Analyst for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located north of Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are passionate about business analysis and training users on systems functionality.
- You are knowledgeable with managing data integrity for organizations.
- You are not afraid to jump in and learn new processes.
- You are able to consult with management and users to determine the needs of the system.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will participate in future application implementations, upgrades and enhancements.
- You will make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- You will modify an existing system or designing a new system to meet the business goals.
- You will Partner with the user community to build business cases for technical and operational solutions in support of strategic objectives.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Avante and Unidata.
- 10+ years of experience as a Systems Analyst in a manufacturing environment.
- Cross functional project management experience.
- Proficient with MS Access or SQL databases.
- Avante report modification, data uploads or programming experiences a plus.