CNC Lathe Operator/Set up
Hartland, WI 53029
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking for a CNC Lathe Operator on a direct-hire basis. This position is located in Hartland, WI.
Who You Are
You are skilled CNC lathe operator seeking an opportunity to grow your skill set and advance in a results driven organization. You have some knowledge in programming and are driven to expand on these skills through training.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
In this role you will be responsible for the set up of tooling, parts, programs and fixturing. Manufacturing parts from drawings. You will also perform first piece inspections, hold tight tolerances and deburr parts running jobs to completion.
What We’re Looking For
- Must have a High school diploma or GED and be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the ability to set-up and operate CNC lathes (or schooling equivalent).
- Strong print reading skills with previous experience in using all types of measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, gauge pins, etc.) is required.
- Previous experience in a production environment.
Our Client’s Track Record so Far
Fast growing company (doubled in size in the last four years)
- Climate controlled work environment
- Strong benefits, 2 weeks of PTO+ 3 personal days, HAS
- Great company culture, company sponsored events like Brewers games, cookouts
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.