Change Management Analyst
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Change Management Analyst for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and change management!
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You work great under tight time restraints and deliver results.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
- You have great relationship building and communication skills.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will contribute to development of change management strategy, approach and plan.
- You will conduct stakeholder analysis and impact analysis.
- You will create communication plan, write communications and deliver per the plan.
- You will identify change implications within the project and across initiatives.
- You will participate in stakeholder identification and participate in stakeholder engagement activates.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years participating in large-scale organizational change or business process re-engineering.
- Expert in application of change management methodologies on complex projects with impact on people, processes and technology.
- Strong empathetic mindset required in order to be a successful user advocate.
- Knowledge with Microsoft office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Knowledge with SharePoint