Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Extension’s Engineering division is looking for a Compliance Engineer for one of our top clients.
Who You are
You want to make an impact for well-established family run company. You have impeccable attention to detail. You like to keep a busy schedule while maintaining knowledge of industry codes and standards.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As the Compliance Engineer, you will identify, interpret, and apply industry standard codes. The Compliance Engineer will coordinate with SDO's to ensure compliance with current domestic and international industry standards, regulations, and codes. The Compliance Engineer will participate in New Product Development and Product Management Teams.
What We’re Looking for
- You have at least 5 years of compliance experience dealing with manufactured products.
- You have Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- You have Current and up to date knowledge of domestic and international of codes, standards, and regulations to new product designs.
- Ability to travel up to 20% per year.
Our client’s track record so far
- They are a growing industry leader!
- Focused on new growth and innovation.
- State of the Art facility
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.