Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking for an experienced Credentialing Specialist on a direct hire basis.
Who You Are
An experienced specialist who loves seeing a project through from start to finish. You are detailed and know how to navigate typical computer programs and systems. You are driven to learn and want to see continuous growth in an opportunity!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
A Credentialing Specialist is the person that “gets it done” for the department. You handle credentialing requests from beginning to end including working closely with physicians.
What We’re Looking For
- You MUST be detailed – this role depends on being organized and detailed to keep people and processes on deadlines!
- Great communication skills are important as you are constantly working with other teams and members of the organization.
- Someone that is detailed in all aspects of their role is important! This is a fast paced position, and you must be accurate in your documentation!
- Credentialing experience is preferred, but knowledge of credentialing with the willingness to grown and learn is fine.
- Associates degree is preferred!
Client’s Track Record so Far
Nationally known healthcare organization that continues to grow and serve the community!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.
Professional Administrative Recruiter
I'm a geek-girl at heart. I grew up attached to my ColecoVision, Atari, Nintendo, and every version of Playstation. I'm a freelance writer, Taurus, Ravenclaw, fangirl, and believer in fairy-tales and superheroes.
I have a heavy customer service background, and transitioned from a Customer Service Manager position into my role as a recruiter. I started in the IT world, and have since moved into Professional Administration.
I love changing the lives of my candidates by finding them their dream job. Recruiting is a like a puzzle - finding the right person for the position, and making sure that all of the other pieces fall into place, all while maintaining the relationship with those that choose to work with me... It's a good thing I'm great at multitasking!
I'd love to help you in your job search - reach out to me directly and let's see how we can work together!