Delivery Scrum Master/ Project Manager
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” three years in a row and most recently was ranked #4 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking for a Delivery Scrum Master/ Project Manager for a Contract to Hire/ Direct hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are great at meeting demanding quality standards and conforming to various software development processes.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will lead project teams to deliver based on the defined business outcome directly impacting the success of our clients, teams and bottom-line revenue growth in the leisure travel technology arena.
- You will manage and align teams to achieve business outcome
- Communicate project milestones, status, and issues to key stakeholders
- Drive team to deliver quality work, hitting deliverables on time and on budget
- Removes roadblocks for the team
- Facilitates agile events
- Protects the team, acting as a servant leader
- Release coordination
- Forecasting and long-term project planning
- Project reporting
- Ensures backlogs are refined and ready for the next sprint
- Embrace and hold team accountable to LME Core Values and Unique Processes.
- Build relationships with SME’s and resources outside of team to capitalize on additional talent and experience.
- Innovative approach to reformulate, improve procedures and define solutions to problems.
- Instinctive ability to ask thought-provoking questions and challenge the status-quo.
- Build awareness of audience and identify with key stakeholders.
- Flexible and responsive approach to manage changing priorities and resolve resource conflicts to achieve results needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of project management experience (PMI Certification is desired).
- Agile/scrum development methodology experience.
- Proficiency in managing agile boards (TFS, Jira, etc).
- Proficiency with Microsoft AX Project module a plus.
- Collaborative, team-building leadership style.
- P&L experience in technology solutions company
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with executives, peers, customers and team members.
- Understanding and/or desire to learn travel industry and technology.