Demand Planning Manager
Menomonee Falls, WI
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
One of our clients is searching for a Demand Planning Manager! If you’re looking to become a key part of a global industry leader, then please read on!
Who you are:
Are you looking to make a lasting impact at a world-class firm? Do you drive lean concepts to ensure continuous improvement? Do you have proven project management skills, lean management, training & leadership experience in a manufacturing environment? Do you have a strong collaboration skills? If you answered yes to these questions, then this exciting opportunity could be for you!
What you’ll impact at our client:
As the Demand Planning Manager, you will lead your team in the implementation of S&OP processes. You will be responsible for execution of global strategies and alignment of new corporate initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- You have 8+ years’ experience in Demand Management, Sales & Operations Planning and Managerial Operations.
- You will lead the S&OP process, analyze the forecast and its accuracy, and manages regional inventory levels to balance assets, achieving the highest levels of delivery performance and customer service using lean strategies in a manufacturing environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field.
- You have previous experience with SAP or MRP software.
- You will have demonstrated strong leadership abilities within a collaborative environment and the ability to drive process improvement throughout an organization.
Why someone would want to work there:
Our client is a global leading manufacturer, priding themselves on understanding their stakeholders. This has enabled them to sustain their competitive advantage in the industry for the last 60 years. They have a fun atmosphere with a dynamic and hardworking team of professionals. You have an opportunity to leave a global footprint within a reputable firm.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.