Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a DevOps Consultant for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and change management!
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
- You have great relationship building and communication skills.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will design, architect and deliver quality continuous integration, continuous delivery systems.
- You will support development teams in technical questions and configurations of CI/CD.
- You will manage full release process from repository to public facing application.
- You will ensure internal, and customer facing production VM’s and distrusted services systems uptimes meet and exceed SLA.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors in CS or equivalent.
- Knowledge with standing up, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Azure assets and object.
- Knowledge building and maintaining release definitions and build agents with VSTA and CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge with PowerShell for custom tasks automation.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile SDLC.
- Knowledge and experience with .Net core, HTML, JS, Angular, Gulp, NPM, MSSQL, Cosmo DB.
- Knowledge with Linus CI, Bash knowledge and experience as well.