Digital Producer - Content
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with creatives, developers, marketing managers, account executives and clients.
- Work with team to define in-store digital and web goals, objectives and/or necessary modifications.
- Works extensively with content, primarily web, interactive, and mobile.
- Collaborates with leadership in defining production goals and objectives for interactive projects for in-retail digital players.
- Facilitates meetings and ensure detailed communication results are achieved
- Is able to write and/or evaluate creative briefs and provide concise feedback.
- Reports on project risk, status and other project-specific metrics?
- Responsible for on time delivery through directing the work of others that do not directly report to this position?
- Clearly communicates current creative solutions to non-creative clients and advises on best approach for video procurement by staying within brand standards.
- Keen sense to flag issues before they surface to managers and internal team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or a related digital discipline (or equivalent combination of education/training and experience).
- 3+ year’s prior success in managing multiple complex projects
- Demonstrated success in leading and influencing without direct authority at all levels with internal staff and external clients
- Knowledge of best practices for QA, content distribution and documentation
- Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex content information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of project management software such as BaseCamp, JIRA, and LiquidPlanner
- Agency or interactive experience, a plus.
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%; regionally.