EAI Middleware Architect- 6069
Racine, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard an EAI Middleware Architect for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Racine, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing process and procedures around Federated Identity Management with IBM Security Access Management.
- You will work with internal architects, application teams, and service providers to collect requirement.
- You will manage migrations into staging and production.
What we’re looking for:
- S degree.
- 2+ years in a federated Identity Management
- Experience in identity access management