Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an ETL Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located south of Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and ETL solutions!
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You are almost always in a great mood.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
- You are great at providing technical and business knowledge to support your team.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will design and develop enterprise and department data warehousing and ETL solutions.
- You will coordinate activities with data source application owners to ensure integration, data integrity and data quality.
- You will translate business requirements into ETL designs.
- You will create robust and high-performing ETL mappings.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related major.
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Strong experience in building data warehouse solutions using informatica tools.
- Strong ETL performance-tuning skills and ability to analyze production volumes.
- Experience working on an Agile environment.
- Experience in Microsoft SSIS preferred.