Embedded Software Engineer
Madison, WI 53702
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Embedded Software Engineer for a contract opportunity. The client is located in Madison, WI.
Who you are:
- You have strong multi-tasking ability.
- You are creative, dynamic team player.
- Technical in nature, with the ability to make recommendations.
- You are focused on delivering excellent results and meeting deadlines.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will debug, analyze and optimize data stream interfaces and protocols.
- You will be writing unit tests and running code coverage analysis tools.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience as a software engineer.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or proficiency in C/C++/ Linux -including unit testing, data analysis.
- Required experience: C, C++, Linux, Unit tests - A person skilled in the design and programming of embedded systems and components.
- Knowledge of BACnet would be a big plus.