Epic Service Analyst
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Epic Service Analyst for a Contract-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for responding to questions regarding the functionality performance and availability of business applications running on the network.
- You will work closely with Manager’s to ensure that the Help Desk function delivers at a service level consistent.
- You will works with other IS department staff to ensure proper communication of information that may directly or indirectly impact the users of the various information systems.
- You will work closely and professionally with Help Desk team members and Informatics team members to promote teamwork and accountability.
- You will perform application support activities within assigned application groups.
- You will monitor application issues as they arise investigate solutions and present recommendations to leadership.
- You will analyze data report and identify trends issues and opportunities to improve overall user experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Associates degree.
- Knowledge of computer/network principles.
- Strong organizational multi-tasking and time management skills
- Experience with healthcare business processes and associated applications/software.