Epic Systems Analyst-6149
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Epic Systems Analyst for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will with supervision, use defined methodology in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks.
- You will be part of several tasks such as planning, system analysis, design, application building, testing, maintenance and support and completing special project work.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or another closely related scientific or technology field is required.
- Certified in Epic.
- 2+ years of related work experience with implementation and/or support of an electronic health record application is required.
- Experience as an end-user of an electronic health record in an inpatient or ambulatory environment is preferred.
- Experience with the implementation and/or support of Epic Optime, Anesthesia, or Inpatient modules is preferred.