Epicor Technical Analyst
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Epicor Technical Analyst for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Harrison, OH.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will support Epicor at a number of business units in the US.
- You will be working with small companies and wearing multiple hats.
- You will partner with the businesses and perform as an ERP subject matter expert and business architect on manufacturing/production and supply chain tasks and concepts.
- You will provide a complete understanding of supply chain dependencies within an ERP application: financial, engineering, purchasing, inventory management, manufacturing operations, etc
- You will provide an understanding of the Quote/Order to Cash process flow and relationship with ERP application.
What we’re looking for:
- Epicor ERP experience – BPM, BAQ, BAM, XSOL.
- 2+ years ERP business analyst or technical analyst.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize and execute tasks