Epicor Technical Analyst
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” three years in a row and most recently was ranked #4 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Epicor Technical Analyst for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Harrison, OH.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will support Epicor at a number of business units in the US.
- You will be working with small companies and wearing multiple hats.
- You will partner with the businesses and perform as an ERP subject matter expert and business architect on manufacturing/production and supply chain tasks and concepts.
- You will provide a complete understanding of supply chain dependencies within an ERP application: financial, engineering, purchasing, inventory management, manufacturing operations, etc
- You will provide an understanding of the Quote/Order to Cash process flow and relationship with ERP application.
What we’re looking for:
- Epicor ERP experience – BPM, BAQ, BAM, XSOL.
- 2+ years ERP business analyst or technical analyst.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize and execute tasks