Job Center

Field Engineer

Waukesha, WI | Remote Friendly

Posted: 09/24/2018 Industry: Engineering Job Number: 5981

Field Engineer – Traveling or In-House role!

Job description

If you are a Field Service Engineer or an Electrician or Electrical Engineer looking to advance or redirect

your career in the world of IOT and automation, we may have an opportunity for you!


  • You can choose between a traveling or ‘In House’ role, working with our diverse customer base, implementing PLC/PC based control systems for process controls.
  • If you prefer the traveling role, this can be a 75 % travel opportunity with the other 25% being collaborative support to our ‘In House’ team.


About the company


They are a controls and automation company. They have doubled in size over the last 6 years and have a

long history of providing world class solutions to our customers all while maintaining a small company &

family feel.


Why consider this role?


They will train you on Advance Automation technology and techniques, PLC technology, programming

and advanced automation diagnostics. With this training you will be employed to serve in one of the

company’s automation careers.


And once you are successful in your role, they will advance employees based on demonstrated ability to

perform a role and there will be no need to wait for time in grade or seniority.

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.