Front End Developer
Brookfield, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Front End Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Brookfield, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will provide content, maintenance and technical support to Digital and other internal departments.
- You will participate in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures.
- You will build responsive website designs, page layouts and navigation.
- You will design and convert wireframes and comps into coded web pages quickly and according to technical and business specifications.
- You will communicate with back-end development team to integrate code into content management system.
- You will collaborate with a cross-functional team including project managers, back-end developers, content specialists, user experience and designers.
- You will optimize website code to follow best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience developing for Sitecore CMS or similar enterprise-level platform.
- Experience with Source control (SourceSafe, TFS, Subversion, Git, etc.).
- Excellent time/project management skills.
- Extensive experience analyzing and debugging code.