Pleasant Prairie, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Front-End Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and web/mobile developing!
- You are detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You are a flexible, fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You are almost always in a great mood.
- You are organized and have the remarkable ability to follow through on projects and tasks.
- You are great at providing technical and business knowledge to support your team.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will provide guidance to other developers on best practices in front-end development and user interface development.
- You will design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
- You will monitor and optimize systems to ensure they perform well.
- You will maintain code quality through unit testing.
- You will document code appropriately for maintainability.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related major.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with compiled CSS, such as SCSS and TypeScript.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Experience working on large scale, custom built, customer facing web applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.