GRC Controls Architect-6147
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a GRC Controls Architect for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop and maintain a security architecture process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers.
- You will develop security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices.
- You will develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (e.g., models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
- You will track developments and changes in the digital business and threat environments to ensure that they're adequately addressed in security strategy plans and architecture artifacts
- You will participate in application and infrastructure projects to provide security-planning advice
- You will draft security procedures and standards to be reviewed and approved by executive management and/or formally authorized by the CISO
- You will determine baseline security configuration standards for operating systems (e.g., OS hardening), network segmentation, and identity and access management (IAM)
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including but not limited to NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations including but not limited to PCI-DSS, HIPAA-HITECH.
Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman, or TOGAF.
- Direct, hands-on experience or strong working knowledge of managing security infrastructure — e.g., firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology.
- Direct experience designing IAM technologies and services such as AD, LDAP, and/or AWS IAM.
- Experience designing and securing applications and infrastructures in cloud environments such as AWS and/or Azure