Hydraulic Engineer - 7444
Extension is seeking a Hydraulic Engineer for a Direct-Hire opportunity with one of our clients located in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As the Hydraulic Engineer, you will be responsible for the concept, development, and design of complex hydraulic components, subsystems, or processes. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to project teams and contribute to the planning and delivery of projects.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of design experience for electro-hydraulic control systems
- Strong working experience performing analysis, design, and validation of hydraulic systems
Our Client’s Track Record
- They offer great perks and benefits such as a financial wellness program, various health rewards programs, tuition assistance, paid time off, etc.
- You can expect to join a work hard/play hard atmosphere!
Work Visa sponsorship not available.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.