Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a IT Architect for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for understanding, maintaining, extending and executing the functional product architecture vision.
- You will work with IT Architect Specialists to maintain a product architecture that offers flexibility and meets business product requirements.
- You will expand the high-level structure of a product solution by mapping technical and business requirements to application system components.
- You will arrange functionality of application components, identify component interaction, request infrastructure build and correlate the application system components to a product solution as defined by the requirements.
- You will define, construct, and support enterprise frameworks.
- You will request and manage necessary infrastructure changes.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience in building robust and scalable infrastructure architectures.
- Knowledge of telephony systems, network services, web farms, multiple-node systems, etc.
- 5+ years working in a distributed and heterogeneous computing environment (ZOS, UNIX, Windows)
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in modern software application technologies