IT Cyber Security Manager-6102
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an IT Cyber Security Manager for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will be responsible for establishing, leading and managing cybersecurity organizational capabilities in the following key areas: Governance, Risk Management, Compliance (GRC), Cybersecurity, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Clinical Security, Security Operations Center and Identity Access Management.
- You will identify and maintain rolling 3-5-year roadmap of cybersecurity capabilities aligned with business imperatives and Froedtert strategic goals.
- You will serve as a trusted business partner with other Froedtert organizations and as a security thought leader across the enterprise.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including but not limited to NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001.
- Experience in managing or leading security organizations responsible for GRC, Cybersecurity, Medical Device Security, Security Operations Centers.
- Understanding of general security concepts including but not limited to cryptography, DLP, Security Operations Center, Security Managed Services, SEM, FW, Audit.
- Demonstrated record of managing third party security services, preferably with the cloud providers.
- Ability to communicate and represent IT Security organization with all business partners and third-party vendors.