IT Project Manager
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an IT Project Manager for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located an hour north of Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are great at meeting demanding quality standards and conforming to various software development processes.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You have a customer focused attitude!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will organize, plan, and execute mid to large-scale IT projects from the conceptualization stage through to implementation, involving key stakeholders and vendors.
- You will lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects important to the success of the company.
- You will analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- You will work with end user groups to define project needs and identify feasible solutions.
- You will estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience required.
- ERP or packaged software experience preferred.
- Demonstrated project management skills based on PMBOK.
- Excellent technical writing and system documentation skills.
- Strong understanding of ERP Application Delivery and Packaged Software.
- Strong understanding of Change Management processes and procedures.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies.