IT Security Engineer Cyber Tools-6100
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an IT Security Engineer Cyber Tools for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will design, engineer and implement systems infrastructure across the Enterprise.
- You will serve as an expert security resource and collaborate with cross functional project teams during cybersecurity risk analysis across the product life cycle.
- You will monitor, maintain and optimize all system hardware and associated operating systems.
- You will ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of Cybersecurity systems.
- You will troubleshoot and resolve problems in the systems environment.
- You will design and deploy numerous enterprise technical security services such as SIEM, DLP, PKI, IDS/IPS, and enterprise authentication/authorization frameworks and models.
- You will review security system requirements with customers and translates requirements into specific functions or deliverables.
- You will analyze flow chart processes and recommends ways to reduce steps and increase efficiency through use of technology.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar degree is preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in a related field
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including but not limited to NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001.