IT Security Principal
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an IT Security Principal for a Contract-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop security policies and procedures.
- You will support third party vendor security assessment process.
- You will be Responsible for operating, maintaining and supporting various security tools as assigned by management.
- You will manage relationship with internal audit group. Receive audit findings, and manages the collection of responses and remediation plans.
- You will be responsible for deploying, tuning and operations vulnerability-scanning and penetration-testing tools.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Computer Science or similar degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the system security monitoring, auditing and evaluation.
- Experience with Archer or Metric Stream is preferred.
- Understanding of cybersecurity frameworks including but not limited to NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001.
- Understanding of general security concepts including but not limited to cryptography, DLP, Security Operations Center, Security Managed Services, SEM, FW, Audit, Cloud Security, Mobile Security.
- Detailed knowledge of security tools, technologies and best practices with more emphasis on FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, HIPPA, SAS-70, SSAE 16 and ISO.