IT Security Senior Administrator -6101
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for an IT Security Senior Administrator for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop and maintain the Identity and Access Management systems and standards.
- You will oversee daily quality checks that IAM staff and systems are performing tasks correctly.
- You will lead and participate in information technology projects.
- You will develop process documentation for Identity and Access Management activities.
- You will serve as an escalation resource for the Identity and Access Management team. Cross-train the team in order to backfill and backup peers as needed.
- You will develop departmental metrics; assist leadership to assure strategic and personal goals are being met.
- You will follow ITSM Standards set forth by IT Leadership for incident management, change management, release management, problem management and request management.
What we’re looking for:
- Associates/Bachelors in Computer Science or similar
- 6+ years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including but not limited to NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001.
- Exceptional knowledge of IT concepts including: risk, cybersecurity, governance, compliance, operating systems, databases, networking, application and web technologies.
- Ability to follow and mentor department policies, standards, procedures and guidelines for Identity and Access Management activities.
- Demonstrated skills in project management, teamwork, critical thinking, and continuous process improvement.