Identity Management Architect
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard an Identity Management Architect for a Direct-Hire opportunity. The client is located in Glendale, WI.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about Identity Management, provisioning & single-sign on, and are an expert in Active Directory services.
- You are independent and innovative in spirit!
- You have a heavy level of architecture and design knowledge.
- You are committed to developing customer focused services that increase maturity and security stature within an organization.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop the architecture, design and standards of Identity Management infrastructures including Active Directory, SAML, Federation of Directories, ADAM, MS Identity Management, Enterprise and Business Directories, Meta-Directories, and Enterprise Authentication, Single Sign-on and Provisioning systems.
- You will establish standards for Directory, Application, and Enterprise Application Integration interfaces.
- You will consult in the development and implementation of global systems, with significant exposure to clients and interfaces with all levels of management and outside vendors
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in Computer Science, Engineering or related experience.
- Over 4 years of experience, designing, implementing and production support.
- Experience with Cloud Identity, Azure AD, Active Directory, SAML, CA Siteminder, ADFS.
- Experience with Federation of Directories, AD LDS, MS Identity Management, Centrify, Various Provisioning systems, LDAP.
- Experience or familiarity with ITIL processes and methods.
- Strong project management skills and global experience.
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain high levels of client trust and confidence.
- A proven track record of driving technical innovation and solutions.